Pickle Pub Crawl - FAQs
We want you to have a wonderful experience, these FAQs will help you understand what to expect.
1. Where do I buy tickets?
Buy your tickets online. There are a limited number of daily tickets so purchase early! (Sorry no refunds, so please make sure you know how many people are in your group before purchasing)
2. How much do tickets cost?
3. How many hops can I take?
We offer 4 ferry hops. Feel free to do as many or as few as you would like. You can always carry on by foot, as most of the venues are close to each other.
4. Do we have to start the tour at the ticket pickup location?
Yes, feel free to ask us to suggest a route for your PPC crawl.
5. Can I reserve tickets?
No, but you can purchase tickets online! However, there are a limited number of tickets available on a daily basis.
6. Do we get priority seating at the venues?
No, Pickle Pub Crawl participation does not give you priority seating.
7. Can we have a private boat?
No, our 12 passenger taxis are not specific to Pickle Pub Crawls.
8. Can we pay individually at the venues?
No, please plan ahead.
9. We are a group of 5, do we each get our own appetizer?
No, you get one appetizer for every group of 4 (with the purchase of beverages). If you have 8 people, you will receive 2 appetizers. If you have 5 people, you only get 1 appetizer.
10. What happens if we have less than 4 people?
You can still enjoy the pub crawl, but you will need four people to receive a free appetizer.
11. How long is the trip between venues?
The trip time between venues vary. Please note that on weekends, the wait at each ferry stop can be longer.
12. Is the route pre-planned?
No, it's up to you! But, our captains can help you decide on a route.
13. Can we visit other venues that are not on the list?
Yes, but that will not be considered a part of this pub crawl. We aim to make things easy for you, that's why our captains will transport you to the ferry stops that are within close proximity to the participating venues. Your Pickle Pub ticket will allow for travel to and from the following ferry stops: Coast Hotel, Empress Dock, Delta Ocean Pointe and Old Town.
14. Do we have to buy beverages in order to get a free appetizer?
Yes, you can purchase alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
15. Can we buy tickets on the day of our pub crawl?
Yes, you can visit us online to purchase tickets, but only if there are tickets left!