2017 Hours of Operation:
February 20 - October 22
9am until 9pm
Call us: 250-514-9794
Pickle Pub Crawl - FAQ's
We want you to have a wonderful pub crawl experience and the following FAQ's will help you understand what to expect. Please - we beg you - read this!!
- Where do I buy tickets?
Please call us starting April 1, 2017 to buy tickets for the 2017 season. There are a limited number of daily tickets so purchase early! (No refunds...so make sure you know how many people are in your group.)
- How much are tickets?
- How many stops can we make?
4 ferry stops - once you finish your ferry hops...you can pub crawl on foot until the kitchens close!
- Do we have to start the tour at the ticket pickup location?
Yes...this is the only way for us to tell you if the venues are at capacity or not.
- Can I reserve tickets?
No...but you can purchase tickets! There are a limited number of daily tickets for sale so purchase them as soon as possible. First come first served.
- Do we get priority seating at the venues?
No. Buying a Pickle Pub Crawl wristband does not guarantee you a seat at the pubs.
- Will our group get a private boat?
No, our 12 passenger taxis are not specific to Pickle Pub Crawls. Unless the boat has no other passengers on board you will be traveling with other guests.
- Can we pay individually at the venues?
No. Please plan in advance who will take care of the bill.
- We are a group of 5, do we each get our own appetizer?
No, you get one appetizer for every group of 4 (with the purchase of beverages). If you have 8 people, you get 2 appetizers. If you have 5 people, you only get 1 appetizer.
- Do we have to have at least 4 people to do the crawl?
You can still do the pub crawl with less than four people, but you need at least 4 people to get the appy deal.
- How long is the trip between venues?
Allow for a minimum 15-minute commute time between stops once you are on the ferry. Please note that during the weekend, there may be waits up to 30 minutes at each ferry stop. The larger the group, the longer the wait time.
- Is the route pre-planned?
No...it's all up to you! Our captains will help you decide your route as you go along.
- Can we go to other venues that aren't on our passport?
Sure...but why waste an appy! Only Pickle Pub Crawl venues will offer the appetizer deal. If you choose to go to a non pub crawl venue, we are not responsible for your experience and it may cost you more hops and wasted taxi waiting time to get there.
- Do we have to buy beverages in order to get a free appy?
You sure do!! Isn't that why we're all here? Cheers!
- Can we buy tickets on the day of our pub crawl?
Only if there are tickets left! First come - first served!