Please note: Groups that are between 4-6 people benefit the most from this experience. Catering to large groups can be difficult, especially on the weekends.
If you do have a large group, here's what you need to know:
- We allow a maximum of 10 people every 30 minutes to come down to the dock to pick up tickets.
- If you are apart of a large group, perhaps choose to schedule your PPC earlier in the week. We have the most volume from Thursday to Sunday.
- We have limited tickets available on a daily basis so purchase your tickets early.
- Wristbands DO NOT guarantee seating in the venues. Large groups typically have longer waiting times on the weekends.
- Wait times for ferries can sometimes be more than 45 minutes. The ferries are especially busy on the weekends.
- Your large group will likely have to split up due to venue capacity and seats on the ferry - our taxis hold 12 passengers.
- Please call the venues ahead of time to notify them before arrival and the size of your party. If you cannot make a reservation, ask if you can be accommodated.
- Our captains and the venues have the right to refuse service if required.
- Most venues prefer to issue one bill per group. Please plan ahead.