Pickle Pub Crawl: Coming Soon !
Large Group? Please Read...
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend the Pickle Pub Crawl for groups larger than 4-6 people. It is extremely hard to be seated in the venues with groups over this amount...especially on Friday evenings and Saturdays.
That being said, larger groups need to be aware of the following:
- We allow a maximum of 12 people every 30 minutes to come down to the dock to pick up tickets. This is to alleviate large crowds at the kiosk and to hopefully allow the taxi boats to clear out the dock before the next group arrives.
- There are limited tickets - so purchase early because we do sell out! First come, first served!
- Wristbands DO NOT guarantee you a seat in the pubs. You will have to wait to be seated at all the venues like everyone else.
- Wait times for ferries can sometimes be more than 30 minutes. We are usually extremely busy...so have patience...ESPECIALLY on the weekends.
- Your large group may have to split up due to venue capacity and ferry size (our taxis only hold 12 passengers at a time).
- Please call the venues ahead of time to give them a heads up that you will be coming. Even though you can't make reservations... they really appreciate this.
- There are other patrons in these establishments, so we ask that you try to keep the noise levels down. Our captains and venues do have the right to refuse service to anyone acting out of control.
- REMEMBER...one bill per group!!! This is a request from the venues. Please organize who will pay before you leave or bring cash!