Office Phone: 250.708.0201
Ferry Pickup: 250.514-9794
Pub Crawls: 250-590-3134
Hours of Operation:
- May to Aug 2016 10-9
- September 2016 10-7
- October 2016 10-6
Pickle Pub Crawl - a unique on-the-water pub crawl experience!!
Let your ferry boat Captain be your designated driver!! Join us on this one-of-kind pub crawl. Every group of 4 receives one free appetizer to share. Your ticket/wristband includes 4 hops on the ferry and the bonus of a free appetizer at some of Victoria's finest establishments. Once you've used your 4 hops...finish the night off on foot and check out all the other pubs on the crawl! See if you can you do them all!!
DATE & TIME:
- Dates: APRIL 15th - SEPT 11th
- 7 days a week
- Ferries run 10-9 (May-Sept)
- Thurs-Sunday & Holidays - $25/person
- Mon-Wed - $20/person - It's not as busy and it's cheaper!!!
- Sorry...no refunds!
- There are limited tickets - so purchase your tickets early - we do sell out! Call Kristin Monday to Friday (10am - 2pm) 250-590-3134 to buy your tickets. First come first served!!
- If you are trying to get tickets for the day of...head down to the Steamship Terminal Kiosk and cross your fingers that there are still tickets available!
- To alleviate crowds, we have allowed a maximum of 12 people to pick up tickets every 15 minutes. Hopefully this will help with the ferry line ups. Call to book a time slot to pick your tickets up. Please Note: Your time slot is not a reserved seat on a water taxi.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, they will be waiting for you at the Steamship Terminal kiosk on the day of your pub crawl.
- All Pickle Pub Crawls start at the Steamship Terminal. Anticipate about 1.5hrs at each stop - so don't start the pub crawl too late!
- Tickets can be scanned 4 times to allow for 4 ferry hops. Please hold on to your ticket as you will need it to get on the ferry each time.
- Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands DO NOT guarantee you a seat in the pubs. You will have to wait to be seated at all the venues like everyone else. Please feel free to call the venues to give them a heads up that you are coming.
- Wait times for ferries and restaurants can sometimes be more than 30 minutes.
- You must be at least 19yrs.
- One restaurant bill per group.