Pickle Pub Crawl is CLOSED for the season.
See you next year!
2017 Hours of Operation:
February 20 - October 22
9 am to Dusk
For Pickup call
Dispatch at 250-514-9794
Pickle Pub Crawl - a unique on-the-water pub crawl experience!!
Let your ferry boat Captain be your designated driver!! Join us on this one-of-kind pub crawl. Every group of 4 receives one free appetizer plate to share. Your ticket/wristband includes 4 hops on a water taxi and the bonus of a free appetizer plate at some of Victoria's finest establishments. Once you've used your 4 hops...finish the night off on foot and check out all the other nearby landlocked pubs on the crawl!
DATE & TIME:
- Date: April 15 - September 10, 2017
- 11:00 am -6:30 pm daily
- Sorry...no refunds!
- Causeway Floats (across from the Empress Hotel)
- To purchase tickets, please call 250-708-0201 between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
- If you are trying to get tickets for the day of your Pickle Pub Crawl, head down to the Causeway Floats sales kiosk and cross your fingers that there are still tickets available!
- To avoid crowding at the dock and venues, Pickle Pub Crawl bookings are spaced out...12 people every 30 minutes.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, they will be waiting for you at the Causeway Floats sales kiosk on the day of your pub crawl.
- All Pickle Pub Crawls start at the Causeway Floats.
- Anticipate about 1.5hrs at each stop - so don't start the pub crawl too late! The latest time to book a pub crawl is 6:30pm.
- Please hold on to your ticket as you will need it to get on the ferry each time. Your wristbands & tickets are valid for the day of your Pickle Pub Crawl and may not be redeemed on any other date.
- Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands DO NOT guarantee you a seat in the pubs. You will have to wait to be seated at all the venues if seating is not available. Please feel free to call the venues to give them a heads up that you are coming.
- Wait times for ferries and restaurants can sometimes be more than 30 minutes.
- You must be at least 19 years of age.
- One restaurant bill per group.
- We reserve the right to limit the amount of tickets sold per hour and per day.