Pickle Pub Crawl
Hop on a Victoria Harbour Ferry pickle boat, visit some of Victoria's finest harbour establishments and enjoy the best beer on tap that the Island has to offer! At each venue, every group of four receives one complimentary appetizer,* so invite your friends! A popular outing for birthday parties and corporate outings, the Pickle Pub Crawl is also the perfect start to bachelor/ette parties!
- Daily, May 16th to September 14th, 2014
- Ferries operate 10am-9pm, so start no later than 6pm to have enough time to complete your pub crawl.
- Ferries are off the water at 9pm, but you may stay at your final destination later than 9pm.
- Start and purchase location: Victoria Harbour Ferry kiosk at the Inner Harbour Causeway Marina (across the street from the Empress Hotel). Wristbands are not sold onboard the ferries.
- $15 per person: covers four ferry rides and the appetizer deal.
BEST TIME TO ATTEND:
- Sundays through Thursdays are less busy, so your group will have a better chance at all travelling on the same boat.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Every group of four receives one free appy at each venue. You can still do the pub crawl with less than four people, but you need at least four people to get a free appy.
- At the start, you'll be given a phone number to call to request dockside pickup.
- Plan your route prior to arrival, if possible. Ferry seating is arranged on a first-come first-served basis (no reservations). A Water Taxi lineup on Saturdays is typical.
- There is no set pub crawl ferry schedule. You go when you want, for however long you want.
- When you leave one venue, walk back to the ferry dock and hop on the next available water taxi or call for pickup. Only call for pickup once you are physically standing on the dock.
- Allow for a minimum 15-minute commute time between pub hops.
- You may go to pubs not listed here; however, you will not receive the appetizer deal at pubs not listed as a pickle pub crawl stop.
*Immediate seating at the pubs is NOT guaranteed. We are unable to make reservations for PPC groups, but still give us a heads up if there are more than 10 people in your group.
MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP?
Please notify us in advance of your intended Pickle Pub Crawl date and time. This is not a "reservation," but it enables us to stagger the start times of multiple large groups and notify the establishments. Provide the following information:
- Your name
- Number of people in the group
- Arrival date and time
- Intended route, if known
- Reservations at the venues may not be accepted for non-dinner related outings. It is difficult to make table reservations at every venue due to the unpredictable arrival/departure times to/from each venue.
- Groups larger than 12 will split up when travelling between pubs, since the ferries have a 12-passenger capacity.
- Advanced purchase is not required.
- Blue Crab: Halibut Bites
- Lure: Crispy Chicken Wings
- Canoe: Crispy-Fried Squid
- Lido: East-Coast Garlic Fingers
- Bard & Banker: Pork Bites OR Fish Bites
- Irish Times: Dry Ribs
1234-N Wharf Street, Victoria BC (behind the Regent Hotel)