Pickle Pub Crawl
Hop on and hop (pardon the pun!) off at some of the finest pubs and lounges on the West Coast. This unique on-the-water pub crawl will let you experience why Victoria is called the beer captial of Canada. Your Captain will help you along the way by recommending establishments at each stop. Now, let us be your designated driver for the evening and start having fun!!
- Anyone 19 and over.
- Every group of 4 receives one complimentary appetizer*, so invite 3 people!
- An Inner Harbour pubcrawl. Travel by ferry to any or all of our venues. *maximum of 4 ferry stops
- Daily, May 15th to September 20th
- Ferries operate 10am to 9pm. Last pub crawl leaves at 5:30pm.
- Starting at Steamship Terminal Dock
- Do we really need to ask?
- First come first served!! There are limited number of tickets for sale so book early!!
- After purchase, each person receives one wristband and one scanable ferry ticket. Don't lose them!! They let the Captains and the pubs know that you are a Pickle Pub Crawler.
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday - $20 per wristband
- Sunday to Wednesday - $15 per wristband
* water taxis service only - does not include drinks or food
BEST TIME TO ATTEND:
- 25% off Sunday through Wednesday!! It's not as busy and it's cheaper!!!
- The boats are ready to go at 10am! Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere...