Pickle Pub Crawl
The Pickle Pub Crawl will be back in operations May 15, 2015 and tickets will be ready for sale May 1st.
Hop on a Victoria Harbour Ferry pickle boat, visit some of Victoria's finest harbour establishments and enjoy the best beer on tap that the Island has to offer! A popular outing for birthday parties and corporate outings, the Pickle Pub Crawl is also the perfect start to bachelor/ette parties!
- Anyone over 19.
- Singles, couples, groups.
- Every group of 4 receives one complimentary appetizer*, so invite 3 people!
- Groups over 10 must reserve with us but understand that booking with us does not guarantee a seat at any venue.
- An Inner Harbour pubcrawl. Travel by ferry to any or all of our venues. *maximum of 4 ferry stops
- Daily, May 15th to September 13th
- Ferries operate 10am to 9pm, so try to start no later than 6pm. (please check venue times)
- Start at the Belleville Terminal - located at the Inner Harbour in the heart of downtown Victoria. A short walk to the Clipper and Coho Ferries, and right in front of our iconic Parliament Buildings.
- From there go to any or all of our venues.
- Do we really need to ask?
- Upon purchase, every person receives one wristband which lets our captains and our partners know you are Pickle Pub Crawlers.
- Friday - Saturday - $20 per wistband
- Sunday - Thursday - $15 per wristband
* water taxis only - doesn't include drinks or food
BEST TIME TO ATTEND:
- Sundays through Thursday are less busy and cheaper...
- The boats are ready to go at 10am! Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere...