Pickle Pub Crawl - a unique on-the-water pub crawl experience!!
DATE & TIME:
- May 20, 2016 to September 16, 2016
- 7 days a week
- Pub Crawls Kiosk Hours: 10am - 5:30pm (call us to get a time slot for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Ferries run 10am - dusk (usually around 9pm)
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday - $20 per wristband
- 25% off Monday to Wednesday - $15 per wristband - It's not as busy and it's cheaper!!!
- There are limited tickets - so purchase your tickets early - we do sell out! Call 250-708-0201 to buy your tickets (sorry, no refunds). First come first served!!
- If you are trying to get tickets for the day of...head down to the Steamship Terminal Kiosk and cross your fingers that there are still tickets left!
- Once your tickets have been purchased, they will be waiting for you at the Steamship Terminal kiosk on the day of your pub crawl.
- All Pickle Pub Crawls start at the Steamship Terminal. Anticipate about 1.5hrs at each stop - so don't start the pub crawl too late!
- Tickets can be scanned 4 times to allow for 4 ferry hops. Please hold on to your ticket as you will need it to get on the ferry each time.
- Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands DO NOT guarantee you a seat in the pubs. You will have to wait to be seated at all the venues like everyone else. If this is a problem, please feel free to call the venues to give them a heads up.
- Wait times for ferries and restaurants can sometimes be more than 30 minutes.
- Every group of 4 receives one free appetizer with drink purchase. If you have 4 people, you get 1 appetizer...if you have 8 people, you get 2 appetizers...if you have 10 people, you still only get 2 appetizers.
- You must be 19 years or over.
- One restaurant bill per group.
- Wristband is valid for day of purchase only.