Lots to see!
Season runs March-October
Our forty-five minute guided Harbour Tour features picturesque marinas, a unique floathome villages, shopping and dining at Fisherman’s Wharf, float plane landings, entrance to historic Esquimalt at West Bay Marina, unparalleled views of the Olympic Mountains, and harbour sea life including otters, seabirds, and harbour seals.
Buy your Harbour Ferry Tour at the following locations:
- On board from your ferry Captain or at any harbour ferry stop
- Tourism Victoria Info Centre
- Main dock at the Inner Harbour Causeway Marina (in front of the Empress Hotel)
Departure Times: Every 30 minutes from Causeway Marina.
- Adults – $24
- Seniors – $22
- Children (13 & Under) – $12
- Students – $22
- Family Pass – (2 Adults / 2 Children) $60
We also offer Combination Harbour and Gorge Tours! They can be used consecutively or on different days!
- Adults - $45
- Seniors - $42
- Children (13 & Under) - $24